Share on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on FacebookShare on Google+

Carbon monoxide is known by many as a poisonous gas that causes brain injury and other neurological symptoms, including memory loss and confusion. But a new study led by investigators at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center suggests the opposite may be true: When administered in small, carefully controlled amounts, carbon monoxide may actually protect the brain from damage following subarachnoid hemorrhage, a devastating stroke that results from bleeding in the brain. …read more

Source:: http://www.news-medical.net/news/20150527/Carbon-monoxide-may-actually-protect-the-brain-from-damage-after-subarachnoid-hemorrhage.aspx

      

Share on LinkedInTweet about this on TwitterPin on PinterestShare on FacebookShare on Google+